You can’t go wrong with this BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza! A crowd pleaser and easy lunch or dinner idea.
BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 2 whole-wheat flatbreads or 6½-inch whole wheat pitas
- ½ cup reduced-sugar barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly on flatbreads.
- Top flatbreads evenly with chicken, black beans, corn, onion, and cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top evenly with cilantro and drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately