Your family is going to love this twist on meatloaf! It’s full of flavor and is promised to be a weekly favorite!
- 4 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread torn into large pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ lbs. raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 8 slices turkey bacon cooked, chopped, divided use
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup dill pickle relish
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- ¼ cup all-natural ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place bread in food processor; pulse for 10 to 20 seconds, or until bread turns into coarse bread crumbs.
- Combine bread and almond milk in a large bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey, ¾ of turkey bacon, cheese, pickle relish, egg, garlic, and onion to bread mixture; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
- Place turkey mixture in loaf pan. Spread ketchup evenly over meatloaf. Sprinkle evenly with remaining turkey bacon.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160º F, and meatloaf is cooked through.
No comment yet, add your voice below!